[Gpdd] MISC: re: cage in picture

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Thu May 19 19:54:22 EDT 2005

Carla and Bud,

Yes, it is a probably the same cage that Bud has and it is a Tommy 120. Yes,
Willie loves his too and there is plenty of room in it for him to run around
it. I actually have a smaller version of it too for travel and such. They
are wonderful cages and so easy to take care of and clean. Willie doesn't
much like the hay things for the sides. He would rather you just throw it in
the cage and let him eat it off the bottom.. He fought with the hay thing
and just threw it aside so now I just toss the hay in and he gobbles it up.

Thanks,
Alicia and Willie

P.S. these are often the cages we recommend to people who are getting guinea
pigs when they are shopping at our pet store or something similiar. I took
and working on building a C&C type cage for playtime. Currently have most of
the supplies but he loves running up and down the hallway, doesn't mind the
linoleum though and he enjoys chasing the cats.