[Gpdd] Behavior: Water fun

Pasmant, Dawna DawnaP at Scosche.com
Fri May 20 12:21:22 EDT 2005

Happy Friday
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!  I was reading about some of the water issues, and I swear to you, that
BooBooBearHare loves to play in her water.  I had a problem with her tank
always being wet, so i tried bottle after bottle, and could not figure it
out.  I went and got this great bottle that has a metal stick in it instead
of a ball, and then she would not touch it.  This bottle did not move, or
leak, and I think she was very upset that it made no noise, or she could not
bang it on the wall.  I was worried until I did see her drinking and now she
just likes to play with it.  I put newspaper on the bottom along with
shredded paper, and I almost have to change it everyday.  It gets soaking
wet.  I think she just likes to play in it and make a mess.  I did get to
see Fugly drinking last night, and she has it down.  Her cage is at eye
level with me, and i went up to her last night and was talking to her about
nothing, and she started to wheep, and talk real soft.  It was like she was
answering my questions.  She is not vocal at all, so those soft grunts and
wheeps are real sweet.  She does smile though.  She was kinda sad cause her
goldfish died. I will have to go get her a betta or something.  Isnt it
amazing how such little animals can make you part of their world?  i am
always in awe when an animal that is food for something can be so trusting
and loving towards you.  I love my little fur panted babies.  My husband
says that BooBoo looks like she has little fur pants on.  Wanna see
something funny?  Next time your babie walks away from you, check out their
little butts.  BooBoo has some swing in her backyard im telling you.  Fugly
is a little awkward.  She is a little ungainly.  Bless her heart.  Anyway I
ramble.  Hope everyone and everything has a great weeeeepppppppend.  Boo
wants to know when Butterscotch and Brownie Bear wanna go diving?  Hugs to
all and the girls send popcorns buffalos style.  D

Best regards,
Dawna Pasmant
Scosche Industries
1-800-363-4490 Ext 115