[Gpdd] MISC: Virtual Pignic- Count Us In

Cindy cindy.fajardo at verizon.net
Fri May 20 15:21:15 EDT 2005

Helllooo to all them piggie luvin peoples out there.  This is the one
and only Carmel Cotton Candy!  My mommy told me that I had to stay off
the computer so I knew that meant one thing.. Someone was talking about
me and MY Butterscotch.  I think mommy was trying to keep us away from
that RV so I wouldn't stir up any trouble, but.. Too late!  I found out!
I'm a pig on a mission!  Make sure you count me in as well as my whole
clan- my daughter Blackie and her husband Crunch and their kids Brownie,
Squirrley, and Reeses, and my son Snickers.  Leah, make sure you let my
little Butterscotch know that he's MY one and only and tell Brownie Bear
that she can handle my "light work" if those other silly piggies get out
of line and in the way of me & my pig!  We too have an RV so let us know
if you want to set up a rendezvous point with us west coasters.

Wheeeeeeks from the California Crew!

Carmel Cotton Candy Fajardo (someday to be McNeil !!!!)