[Gpdd] [Virtual] Pignic

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 22:19:59 EDT 2005

The Guinea Girls, Isabelle, Oreo, Sage, Ivy, Hazelnut and my lone boar, Flint all want to go on the RV trip.  They can't wait.  When is the big day to depart?  They also want to know where they are going?

Isabelle would like to do hair and manicures as she is so picky about her own.  Oreo will assist her.  Ivy and Hazelnut are still too young as is Flint to do anything.  But I did hear them mention they want to sing and do a dance routine.  I bet they would be really cute.  Sage said she'll help hand out treats or whatever else needs to be done.

Sorry about the last sent email.  I accidently hit the enter instead of the spacebar.  Long day.

Thanks for letting us know, Alge. The herd is sooo excited.

Wheeeks,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls, the lone boar, Flint and my foster Hazelnut that needs a forever home....again.

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"