[Gpdd] [MISC.] Springtime piggie exchange

sherry bevins ssbjune9 at hotmail.com
Sat May 21 12:30:18 EDT 2005

Greetings!

We just wanted to let Mary Ellen, Flo, Mac, and Cheese know how much we are
enjoying our new Cuddle Cup...and we love those yummy timothy hay cubes! We
are wheeeeking with joy! We are so thrilled that we want to share our
happiness with others, so if our Mommy slave can get some pigtures to
download to the website...we've had a problem with this recently....you can
see our three happy faces as we show off a little with our new presents. If
not, we will send a photo to you...we may just do that anyway!

With lots of love and piggie hugs and kisses,
Flick, Fluffy, and C.J.
(And Cinnamon, in memory)
www.piggiepals4u.blinkz.com