[Gpdd] Silly: Wheee want to go to the Pignic, too!

GyfuFaery at aol.com GyfuFaery at aol.com
Sat May 21 12:39:02 EDT 2005

Wheee have just learned that Mom Dawn & Mom Cindy are going out of town
Memorial Day weekend. Something about surprising Mom Dawn's daughter while she's
in Houston. (Mom Dawn's daughter lives near New Orleans, LA. She'll be in
Houston with her inlaws for their annual family trip.) SSSOOO, that leaves us
home alone. (Mom Cindy's sister lives next door and will come in to feed us and
check on us. Although, Mom Dawn has been trying to figure out how to take us
with them. She just isn't sure about how we'll do during a 5 hr car ride in
the  Texas heat, even though the car does have A/C.) Anyway, wheee want to go
on the  pignic with other piggies. Just let us know what we need to do and what
we need  to bring. We're in Corpus Christi, TX.

Moka and BrownyBoy