[Gpdd] CARE: water bottle

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Sat May 21 13:34:09 EDT 2005

Hi Everyone and Everypig -

This is maybe not what everyone is looking for, but I've found a good water bottle is the one made by LIXIT.  It has a ball bearing in the tube.  It is not completely leakproof, but it's pretty all right.  It holds about 500ml.

I had another one that boasted having TWO ball bearings, and being virtually leakproof, but somehow, I don't remember the brand name, sorry.

Both types were purchased at big box stores like Petco or Petsmart.

Hope some of this is helpful to someone.

--
Wheeks,

Rayna, Sundae and Tosca
and Taffy in mem