[Gpdd] Silly: Spring Gift Exchange from Charlie to Oreo

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat May 21 19:18:42 EDT 2005

Dear Oreo,
     I got your package in the mail. I was so esscited!! I ran and popcorned
all over the living room. The other Jolly Rodents laughed, but I've seen them
all esscited, too! Thank you so much for he colorful chews -- I have never
seen anything quite like them. They're bright and colorful and I likeses color.
I've also already done a bit of chewing on them. They're good and crunchy.
     The card was so nicely made and the pigture of you is, (hold on, I need
to get help on spelling from Cooders) "exquisite." You are a very beautiful
piggy.
     Are you an only piggy or do you share your life with other piggies? Is
there any special..uh...boar in your life? Are you going to the virtual pignic?
(I hope) There are a couple Oreos going but you'll have to tell me which one
you are. Well, I don't quite mean that -- I'll recognize you from your lovely
 pigure when I see you, so I'm just asking now if you are onne of the Oreos
who is going. (I hope.)
     I hope to meet you on the RV.

Most sincerely,
Charlie of the Jolly Rodents