[Gpdd] Silly: To Zippy

Leila Baldridge keegsmom at cablelynx.com
Sat May 21 23:57:28 EDT 2005

Hi Zippy!
I am glad you liked your treats! I was happy to get the timothy hay you sneaked into the envelope for me, too!I love to eat. That is probably why I have always been a plus size piggie. I want to see your pigture on your website, but what is the website? My mommy has a website www.piggiemom1 at blinkz.com  but she has been reely busy since she got it and has not had time to put pigtures on it. If she doesnt hurry up and do it, I am going to sneak in to the computer and do it myself. And I will post reely dumb pigtures of her. Hee! Hee!
Are you going to the virtual pignic? I am . If you can go, let me know and we can get together and check out the guys! I am not a young girlie any more, but I can still look! : )
Tell your Mommy to post her website address, and you can check out hers next week and by then there should be pigtures of me and my sisters and brother.
Love,
Your friend Bryn