[Gpdd] Misc: Thanks

Karenluntw at aol.com Karenluntw at aol.com
Sun May 22 14:45:55 EDT 2005

Dear Mini;

You are one pretty piggie!  I loved getting your picture in my spring
exchange gift!
It is nice to have piggie friends in other parts of the country.  It  has
been terribly hot here in AZ.  We are well over 100 degrees every day  now, so my
brothers and I just hang out in the air conditioning munching on  treats, and
playing with our newest toy.  Mommy slave really likes the  fiddle sticks
because I can eat it while I play with it!  I try not to let  my brothers eat it
because it's mine.  Thanks for thinking of me, and  sharing some of your
favorite things with me.  I hope you really like your  new family.  I think how you
got your name is really cool.  Enjoy  those palm trees swaying in the breeze.
 I think the virtual pignic should  make a stop at your house.  Enjoy your
spring.
Rex with brothers Rajah, Rocket, and our slave  Karen