[Gpdd] silly-blinkz websites

rzm.2 at juno.com rzm.2 at juno.com
Sun May 22 16:05:07 EDT 2005

Hi everyone! I'm wondering if there's a way we can figure out how many blinkz websites we piggie people have altogether. I know it's a heck of a lot! They are all wonderful too! I'm a real computer illerterate, so there's probably an easy way that I don't know about or something. Albert really enjoys seeing all the other piggies out there in blinkz.com world! I expect he's the one who put all the new pics of himself on our website recently! I think he's advertising for a pretty female piggie that shares some of his main interests: pooing, eating and sleeping! Anyway if anyone knows how we could compile a list of these websites let me know. =)

***JAIME*** & Albert
piggiepages1.blinkz.com