[Gpdd] Virtual: Pignic ? Moka and Brownie Boy

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon May 23 00:12:09 EDT 2005

Hi Guys!
     We have you down for the Pignic! We'll be letting you know about when
the RV will come whizzing by to pick you up -- pignic is this coming weekend I
think thru Memorial Day. Do you have any special talents or interests or jobs
that you'd like to do? It's ok just to be a guest and rest, too, but if you've
been reading the journal you'll see that some piggies are putting on
demonstrations, some are heading up various games, etc. I don't suppose either of you
is a doctor or nurse just in case we have softball injuries or one of the band
boars falls off the stage? What would you LIKE to do or be? Any idea for
refurbishing the OLE RV (Rodent Vehicle)? The Siberia Penny Giggles suggested cup
holders, an excellent suggestion.

Happy Wheeeks,
Wilson and the Jolly Rodents