[Gpdd] virtual/new pig

Bonnie bhold at zoominternet.net
Mon May 23 01:18:44 EDT 2005

Hey everybody!
 My slave has been taking her own sweet time introducing me to the group, so I'm going to do it for her.  I'm Holly--yup, one of four piggies born during the holidays...or as I like to think of them, the HOLLYdays.  I'm almost five and a half now...my mom Kali, who was six, just died couple of weeks ago.   Now there's nopig to hang out with, but I've heard rumors of a road trip that sounds like just what I need to start my new life as a lone gp.  Sign me up.  We'll break it to my cavy slavy when she reads this in the gpdd!  Tee hee!