[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] New Babies

DL1Bossfan at aol.com DL1Bossfan at aol.com
Mon May 23 06:59:22 EDT 2005

Hi Friends!
Tom, Huck, and myself would like to announce the arrival of Big Jim and
Thatcher.  They were born near Brunswick, Georgia on April 26.  They  made a long
trip to the upstate of South Carolina on Saturday.  They are 2  ADORABLE male
Abby's.  Big Jim is solid (dark brown or black - kind of hard  to tell), and
Thatcher is black with white markings.  They came from a home  full of love
(and piggies).  I would like to say a special thanks to Susi  (and the Okie
Piggies) for all of her help.  I will keep you all updated on  their antics and
activities.  We are all very blessed and excited.
Piggy Kisses To All!
Donna - Tom, Huck, Big Jim, and Thatcher