[Gpdd] [MISC] Pignic

truejedi at bellsouth.net truejedi at bellsouth.net
Mon May 23 02:42:18 EDT 2005

Whee are all very excited about the Pignic coming up!  Here are the requests that The Uineas's gave me:

Muinea:  Since she is an older piggy, (almost 5 years old)...she is requesting to be seated in a quieter part of the RV instead of with the loud younger piggies.  Muinea loves to do crossword puzzles...even though she just fills in the word carrot in every blank no matter how many spaces it has.

Wuinea:  LOVES TO EAT!!!  She will eat anything that is available!  Also she's looking forward to getting to know other Mommy piggies so she can learn some new displine techniques for her three out of control babies.

Puinea:  A shy Peruvian...requests to be placed next to another shy piggy.  Since she's really shy she won't be participating in any of the drama or musical events.  But she is willing to be a food server at the pignic.

Buinea:  LOVES to jump on top of pigloo and just sit there, then she'll jump down and run around her cage.  She is requesting to be placed in a Bungee Jumping contest!

Vuinea:  LOVES running from mommy...(once she is caught she's ok in my lap...it's just trouble catching her).  Vuinea's request is to be placed in a running contest...some sort of track event or race.

Boaruinea:  VERY sweet piggy...but loves to give the blank stare look.  Bori would make a great contestant in the staring contest event.

Also I hear that the Bridge piggies are welcome so we are reserving two spaces on the RV for our two Bride piggies....MOTAH and KOTAH.  They are the Angel Pigs that will watch over the RV and all the other piggies and keep them safe (along with the other Angel Piggies there).