[Gpdd] (Virtual) One More for the Rodent Vehicle, Holly-yup

Sandra Oliver-Poore oliverpoore at mindspring.com
Mon May 23 07:01:17 EDT 2005

Hideidi Hi Ho Holly-yup

Whee are so sorry that you have lost your momma, whee hope you are not too too sad.  Whee think whee can have lotsa fun rockn and rolln around on the RV.  Write back when you can get the computer and tell us what you would lke to do most on the RV.  There is a softball team forming or if you prefer something more ladylike Vegetable Arranging.  Whee also have some spa services, Zippy is really good at that.  If you have a special skill to share let us know an whee will sign u up, whee are short of cooks for the salad bar.

Also maybe your Slave would like to look for a Senior Sow to share your days, whee can recommend plenty of rescues

Rocky Pig of the Penny Giggles