[Gpdd] Misc: GPDD Members' Blinkz sites

Susi Eastin susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 23 12:26:05 EDT 2005

Jaime-
That's a good idea, I've also thought it would be nice to have a handle on all
of them.  Everytime I learn of a new one I try to add them both as a Friend
and on the list of Links, but I know I miss many. Some I happen across as
I check out a new one from someone who has visited the OP's site. Undoubtedly
there are many who visit but can't sign the Guestbook if they aren't registered
with Blinkz (I delayed a bit on signing up, not sure what kind of a group it was,
but have enjoyed it).
We have PJ to thank for turning us on to Blinkz - has anyone heard from him lately?
How about you compile a list of blinkz sites, everyone can send you their website
address, and perhaps those they know of?  I know you can get a lot of the links
from mine, but there are many more I don't have. It would be great to have a master
list of gpdd members. If you (or someone) could compile the list, then we could
all share that one list.  (see, that's what happens when you suggest something,
you get to do it!  hehehe)

Susi and the Okie Piggies
okie-piggies.blinkz.com