[Gpdd] HEALTH: Cassandra's urine

Jntsjanet3 at aol.com Jntsjanet3 at aol.com
Mon May 23 19:23:56 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

I just have a quick question about Cassandra.  I have noticed of late that
her urine is an orange color.  I know exactly where she pees in her cage that
she shares with her mother Butterscotch and in the play area that I have
reserved for them.  Cassandra (along with Katrina) are my biggest wateralholics.
Cassie drinks an average of 4 ounces a day.  Her urine has always been clear.
Now it is an orange color.  Does anyone have any insight about this.  I would
appreciate any imput.

Thanks,

Janet and co
Butterscotch, Cassandra, Philena, Katrina, Julia, and Jasmine