[Gpdd] MISC: Piggie Exchange

Missy Chodoro melissachodoro at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 20:38:51 EDT 2005

Dear Cocoa (and Gisela),
Thank you very much for all the good piggie treats. I was so excited when I found out I had mail. My neighbor and I really enjoy the papaya treats as mom actually let Otis have a few, even though it was MY present. Anyway, when mom showed me your pigture, I flipped. You are the cutest little thing i have ever seen. Mom left the picture up on my cage so I can gaze at your adorable little face all day long, instead of gazing into my "brothers" cage. Thanks again
Love, Lemi