[Gpdd] [MISC] Thank You from Moe

Godfreys godfreys at uslink.net
Tue May 24 00:13:21 EDT 2005

I am the most happiest piggie ever today!  I got a wonderful present in
the mail - and it came all the way from Engand!!  Thank You so much Tea
and Biscut for my wonderful treats and chewies - I have never had these
treats before.  I was so excited I couldn't decide what to try first so
I just did some Buffalo popcorns and kicked shavings all over the
place.  I really enjoyed tasting your letter too until mom took it away
from me.  You are two very nice looking pigs - would you be girl pigs by
chance?? ;-) !  Mom says I can send you my pigture so you can see what a
handsome fellow I am.  Well I must be off for now to do some more eating
and popcorning - Thank You again!

Moe