[Gpdd] [MISC] The semester's over and I'm back!

Nena Sechler Craven nenacraven at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 11:20:46 EDT 2005

Hello everyone,
I've been lurking and not posting much lately because it was finals time, but I have finally successfully completed my third semester of grad school!  Now it's piggie time again, so I'm looking forward to catching up on my digests and getting involved in whatever comes after the Spring exchange (there was no way that was going to happen).  All my love and wheeks to anyone who has lost a special little one since I was last here, welcome to any newbies, and congratulations to everybody who has anything they should be congratulated for!  Yay summer!
-Nena

(happy Blair? ;-) )