[Gpdd] silly: website list

rzm.2 at juno.com rzm.2 at juno.com
Tue May 24 15:55:49 EDT 2005

Ok, well that's the last time I ever suggest anything!! =) Yeah if everyone sends me their website address I will try to make a list of all the blinkz sites and post it on here so we know approximately how many there are. Then we could have a kind of "master list" like Susi said. I will put the name of the website and the person who "owns" it. If you would like to be on this list just drop me an e-mail! I'll get Albert to help me. Well, maybe not. He'd just eat all the paper and that wouldn't help! Take care to people & piggies!

***JAIME*** & Albert the recycling factory