[Gpdd] (Virtual) Pignic and Websites

Sandra Oliver-Poore oliverpoore at mindspring.com
Tue May 24 17:14:39 EDT 2005

Dear Albert

Glad to have you on board ole man, my momma slave wants your momma slave to
send her name for her spreadsheet.  Whee are delighted to hear of your
prodigious appytite.  Can whee count on you for appytizers?
Whee already have carrot stuffed Cucumbers and I am bringing  veggie stuffed
rice paper spring rolls with citrus dipping sauce. Is there any thing, a
sport or a talent that you are bringing to the party, whee esp. need sports
players , so far whee have softball and Cherry tomato croquet?  Don't forget
your party clothes. See Ya this Wheekend!!!!  -Sonny Pig