[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: The hole that never heals

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Wed May 25 00:01:32 EDT 2005

I would like to extend my deepest condolences to Joy  and Sarah and to
Colleen on the crossing over the bridge of their little ones,  ANGELINA and SAM. I
know how much it hurts to loose such wonders that can make  you smile on the
worst day just by your holding them in your arms. Even harder  is to know that
they are leaving us and he have to help them as happened with  SAM. It is the
most unselfish love that is so needed to do this. Knowing that yo  are helping
them across the bridge and taking their suffering away is more love  than many
of us can give. I cannot tell you the sadness I feel for ANGELINA'S  trip
having to suffer through an infection as she did but her desire to stay  with her
mom and sisters and brothers made her fight even more valiant.  These little
ones will be missed for a very long time.  The hole they leave  in our hearts
we take with us when WE leave for the Bridge. and oddly enough,  that hole
closes just small enough for our little ones to run through it when we
arrive...and as quickly as it opened, it no longer remains past those little  rear feet
pass through it. So no it never heals, it is filled...filled with the  love
you gave and is now returned forever more.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, GEORGE the guinea pigs daddy  forever