[Gpdd] [Health] Orange urine

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 18:30:55 EDT 2005

I don't recall who asked this about the urine being orange, sorry.   The pig's urine could be orange from what the previously ate, such as carrots if you give a lot of them.  This is fine. As long as the urine isn't bloody, The pig will be fine.  A pig's urine can be clear to white, cloudy, orange, red (not bloody red).

Hope this helped.

Wheeks,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls and the lone boar, Flint and my foster, Hazelnut that still needs a forever home.

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"