[Gpdd] Virtual: Pignic Fabuloso (the dog is jealous)

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Tue May 24 19:58:17 EDT 2005

Carrot kudos to Sandy for the superspreadsheet!! Keep us organized!
They're great pigs but remembering stuff is not always their strong
suit. Snickers and Snowball are pigcited about the upgrades to the RV.
They're rumbling around their enclosure going, "Ahuh, ahuh, that's
right, we got a stage. . . ahuh, ahuh, we got hay racks, yeahhhh, we got
the Jumbotron . . . ." So Fluff the dog went over to their (pig-sized)
pool table and pulled off one of the legs. Yes he did. And he laughed in
his doggie way. I interpret that to mean he's miffed there is no virtual
dognic this wheekend. I think he was muttering under his breath, "Why
are they so special! Always ten minutes to make their dinner and two
minutes to make mine! Woof!"

Does anyone know who the two blonde piggie sisters are? They do look
like DoublePig Twins, according to Snickers, and he wants them. It's a
hair (vanity) thing with him. He also wants an appointment with Isabelle
for his luxurious silky locks, so he'll look great on stage when he's
singing "Rumblestrut Blues." He and Snowball also want to jam with
Rajah, Rocket and the other R guy from Arizona. (Snowball drums,
Snickers guitar and keyboards)

Well gotta go do more (not virtual) report cards :) Wheeks!
Carla, Snickers and Snowball