[Gpdd] Virtual: Pignic

Nichole Cook lovebug at bcremc.net
Tue May 24 20:35:06 EDT 2005

I hope it's not to late!! I must be kinda slow right now, but I could have sworn that the pignic was a real thing!! LOL Virtual should have been my tip off.
Anyways, my pigs have been asked by their pig-pals if they are attending, and after talking with the Herd...they have begged and begged me to sign them up. So if it's not to late my Herd would like to go.

Here are their requests and likes/dislikes:

Gary: I request to be sat next to my beloved Koko on the RV.  (that's really all he cares about...I think he's in love)

Butterfly: She's to shy to talk, but would like to be sitting with some other "young" pigs so she has something in common with them. She really enjoys having her hair done and playing in shoe-boxes. Maybe we could have a shoe-box race?

Flower: I really need a seat with 3 little car-seats by me for my new babies. Is anyone giving massages? I could use one!!

Reese: As long as there's food I dont care what happens!! I would request some yummy parsely though. That's my favorite!

Oreo: I would like to be sat next to Charlie if he is going on the trip. He is a very nice pig. I am very much the lady and dont stand for any silliness. I do like to play dress up though. I am the "princess pig" around my house! Maybe we could have a fashion show! That sure would be fun!!

Abby: My daddy slave says I need a little skooter to ride when we are out of the RV...seens how I have put on some pounds, I tend to waddle a bit and then have to take a rest if I dont have a slave to carry me around. They like to tease me, but I am NOT fat I am fluffy!! I still give great kisses though!!

Jakey: I'm a rockin' kinda pig! I want to be with the band! Maybe I could be a roadie???? Any of the bands need a backup singer???

Thanks!

Nichole & the Herd

www.gr8pets.blinkz.com