[Gpdd] Silly:virtual pignic

Leila Baldridge keegsmom at cablelynx.com
Tue May 24 23:45:42 EDT 2005

Hello all!
Patch here, writing for the Five Little Pigs, also known as the band, The Five Wheekers! I am the pig-ano player and my brother Elvis plays pigtar. My sisters KoKo, Jojo, and Bryn are the vocalists. Whee are so excited about attending the pignic and performing for all the other piggies!  Whee read that Rex, Rajah, and Rocket are also musicians, and whee would be honored to play some tunes with you. This will be a rocking good time!  Whee also saw that Zippy is a Mary Kay piggie! All of us girls would love a makeover! Whee are getting so excited! Our mommy is sending a BIG basket of our favorite foods to share with everyone. There will be romaine lettuce, endive, carrots, strawberries, watermellion, orange slices, bell peppers, and lots more!   Pleeze let us know when the RV will pick us up! Whee live in Mississippi. Are any other Mississippi piggies going?
Our mommy has some pigtures on her Blinkz site now. Its www.piggiemom1.blinkz.com.  There will be more to come, and also stories!