[Gpdd] GPDD: Misc: For Abby Holland-Cook (Piggy Exchange)

GyfuFaery at aol.com GyfuFaery at aol.com
Wed May 25 02:08:28 EDT 2005

Hello Abby,

Thank you for the Veggie Burgers. They are great. I like your card even
more, though, especially because of your pigture inside. You sure are a cutie.  Is
that a big chair or you just petite? I have a lounge chair, but not as big as
 your's. You can see my pigtures on our website
_http://www.freewebs.com/dawnsplace/_ (http://www.freewebs.com/dawnsplace/)  .  Mom Dawn said she was
going to send you a pigture when she goes to the Post  Office tomorrow.

Are you going on the Virtual Pignic? My "brother" Moka and I are going  since
Mom Dawn and Mom Cindy are going out of town for the weekend. Hope to see
you then.

BrownyBoy

P.S. Just thought I'd let our Piggy Exchange piggies that your gifts  are
coming. Mom Dawn finally got them today and will be sending them out  tomorrow. I
know you don't know who you are, but I just wanted to let everypiggy  know.

P.S.S. Moka hasn't received his yet either. Hopefully, he'll get some thing
good to eat. Then he'll have to share with me, since I have to share with  him.