[Gpdd] [CARE] Corn Husks and Corn Silk

Michelle Lazarus michelle.lazarus at jefferson.edu
Wed May 25 11:24:55 EDT 2005

THANK YOU!!!  To all of you wonderful piggie caretakers who knew that
piggies loved husks and silk . .. . thank you.  We had corn on the cob
last night and it was wonderful that the Ella and Kayla could join us.
Plus, I feel so much better knowing that we don't need to throw all that
wonderful ruffage away!

Ella and Kayla LOVED the silks and the husks!  How much can they eat of
these "corn parts" though?

Also, is it okay for piggies to eat thyme?

Oh, and to whom ever pointed out that piggies sway their bootie . .
.thanks.  I started paying attention to their behinds and boy do they
know how to back it up.  Hehehe.  Seriously, I never noticed how funny
their walk was until someone pointed it out.  Thanks, it gave me a
laugh-

Wheeeeeeks-
Michelle, Ella and Kayla (aka big bootie babe)