[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: new e-mail address

Jenni mydogpirate at cfl.rr.com
Wed May 25 08:59:36 EDT 2005

Wheeks!!!!  I have a new e-mail address...so friends, please take note.  I will also try to notify ya'll that I send private emails to on occasion individually.  I will miss my "beethoven" e-mail address, but a horrible amount of spam and unreliable service has forced me to change back to my "mydogpirate" account.
Wheek wheek wheek from Charley and Wolfi!!!  And I will always be Beethoven's slave...Jenni
...ahem, ah yes, and of course Charley and Wolfi's slave (sorry guys!  They keep me on my toes!)