[Gpdd] Virtual: Pignic fun

Susi Eastin susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 25 09:17:20 EDT 2005

Captain Tribble, sir-
Please count me in for your softball team - you say you are using tomatoes and
carrot sticks?  Yes, I pride myself on my speed - I am a very swift pig, and sneaky
when necessary. Cucumber bases?  I can be relentless when pursuing a piggie
who needs to be nabbed, but also can dart quickly to avoid capture myself.  Will
there be parsley or romaine involved?
I'm your pig!  I've been known to toss a feed dish across the room, or downstairs,
whatever it takes to get attention!  Centerfield, backfield, infield - as long as I'm
somewhere in the field (I know that's where the excellent clovers and dandelions are!).
Put me in coach!
Lil' Whistle, O.P.

Oh, and Rosie is pretty quick, too. Snowy is good at throwing and catching, but mom
ain't so fast, if you know what I mean. On the other hand, if you need a beanbag chair
for something . . . . hey, cut it out!  this is my note mom!     Also, if you need a
scorekeeper, our Buzzz is your gal. We've discovered she's very good at math, hasn't
lost one of those little guys yet! She keeps very good track of her carrots, too. Me, I
just grab 'em and run to a safe spot and eat 'em.  I don't know much what the new
guys can do, tho' Buster might make a good umpire - he's pretty mellow for his age,
but big and with those bushy eyebrows, I don't think anyone would challenge his
decision. He does enjoy watching sports, so he knows his game. I guess Harley is
fast, too, but don't know if he can catch. Pinch hitter? The others, those Redheads
;-) and the Boys from Peru can definitely be in your cheering squad!  When is practice???