[Gpdd] (Virtual )Haypile Honey Pignic Patter!

shim1990 at adelphia.net shim1990 at adelphia.net
Wed May 25 17:52:45 EDT 2005

--Greetings one and all!  Porky, here, taking a moment to update you on the plans and preparations being made for the pignic by the Haypile Honeys!  For those who may not know us, let me introduce the group...My name is Porky, and I am the elder statespig of the herd.  My beta is Petunia, and Corkster is her daughter.

I am thrilled to be giving a little Romaine and Parsley Arranging Seminar, as well as doing palm and tarot readings!  As I live quite near Salem, MA, I am very well versed in both matters of the supernatural and the cultural.  I don't wish to encroach upon the territory of my esteemed friend Elvis, but I will be available for private "Wheeking with Dignity" tutorials during the course of the trip and pignic.

Our poor Corkster has set her cap on being "The Other Pig" during these otherwise wholesome events.  Of course, some blame is to be put on her mother Petunia...she did arrive here a fallen pig, after all.  But while dear Petunia has decided to overcome her rather dubious past, poor Corkster seems doomed to repeat it.  She has asked me to suggest she host a  game of "Spin the Carrot" should enough pigs care to participate.  She also insists I express her desire preside over an evening's entertainment watching "Submarine Races".  I have told that silly sow  I don't believe the pignic will be seaside, yet she insists I mention it to determine whether or not it would be an activity of general interest.  I wonder what has prompted her sudden interest in the Navy?

Petunia, alas, has no clear direction.  She would like to assist with the catering, and has expressed a desire to spend time with other pigs concerned with all matters gastronomical.  She spends a good deal of time worrying if she will be fed on a regular basis during the trip, if she will miss a meal, if another pig will get more than she will to eat, and of course, she obsesses over that age old problem..."Will another pig get better food than I will?"

We are looking forward to meeting with all our fellow pigs!  Until next time, we bid you all Romaine Wishes and Carrot Dreams!
  Judi and the Haypile Honeys
www.art4animals.blinkz.com/