[Gpdd] (Misc) Thanks to Rosie and Sam

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 21:11:28 EDT 2005

Rosie and Sam,
Max and Oscar here. Whee were so excited to get our
piggy toys. Momma slave said they are very YOUU-neek,
but we don't know what that means. All whee know is
that whee were sorta scared of them at first, but as
soon as whee figured out that there was hay in one of
them whee couldn't stay away.

Momma slave Stacy would also like to thank slave Maren
for the snickerdoodles. She said they were yummy, but
she wouldn't give us any of them--how can she know
what is yummy unless whee tell her?

Whee probably won't be able to come to the real Pignic
at Turkey Run Park because there are 10 of us and
momma slave can't fit us all in the car. Also, whee
are what momma slave calls "old gentlemen", so whee
don't travel very often. We will be there in spirit,
though. And momma slave said she will bring our photo
album so everyone can see how handsome whee are.

Thanks Rosie and Sam!

-Max and Oscar of the Squee Squad and momma slave Stacy