[Gpdd] Silly: Tea and Biscuit--Pleeze come to the pignic!

Leila Baldridge keegsmom at cablelynx.com
Wed May 25 22:54:39 EDT 2005

Hi Tea and Biscuit,
Its me, Elvis, your friend in the U.S.  Are you coming to the pignic? The RV can go all the way over the great big ocean (whatever that is) and pick you up. We would have so much fun! I hope my frens Oscar and Max will come, too. Then we would have 5 of us little boy piggies to play together. I dont have any brothers and Mommy wont let me play with my sisters, so I am reely looking forward to meeting lots of frens and having lots of fun at the pignic. Please ask your Mommy if you can come! I would love to meet you and show you my country!
Your fren,
Elvis