[Gpdd] Health: Re: Caring for Senior Boars

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 12:50:53 EDT 2005

Sandy,
I would also like to Thank You for
posting those detailed instructions
for Sr. Boar care. Earlier this
wheek, I looked at my Butterscotch's
manly area and noticed that his penis
was sort-of missing (???). And not to
brag or anything, but my boy is very
'well endowed' in that area and his
penis is always protruding a wheee bit,
so I was puzzled at first. So, I manually
popped his penis out, and found that it
was stuck because he must have rubbed
his bottom on some of Brownie Bear's
(wet) bladder sludge. And then I think
it dried on his penis somehow, but once
it dried he couldn't get his penis to
come back out. Poor thing. So, I cleaned
the sludge off and boy! was he Happy
about that. I should have known something
was wrong because he was snappy with me
earlier in the evening.

Well, I used to check his manly area every
couple of days, but now, I'm gonna check
him twice a day (in the morning and in the
evening). Oh, and he's not that old (almost
2 years old), so I really think that wheee
should be checking our all of our piggies'
private areas often.

Butterscotch says, "Mommy!!! Why did you
tell all the girlie pigs about my 'Love
Machine'?!?!? I want the girls to Love me
for ME, not my private parts...Wheeeeeeeek!"

      Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeps,
         Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear &
                            Butterscotch :-)