[Gpdd] Re: Silly: Tea and Biscuit--Pleeze come to the pignic!

Clairelking at aol.com Clairelking at aol.com
Thu May 26 13:23:47 EDT 2005

Hi there Little El,

Thanks for the invite, wheee would love to come along if its not too much
trouble coming all that way to get us!!!

Wheee will have to take extra special care of Tea however, he is a very
poorley piggie at the moment, which is why I am writing the message - mummy  slave
is looking after him. He is currently on eye drops for a suspected ulcer  in
his eye (very messy), and may have to go back on other nasty medicine for his
ear. He is not happy, and keeps making loud unhappy squeeks. I will keep you
posted on how he is.

Looking forward to the Virtual Pignic!!

Biscuit