[Gpdd] RE: [rescue]

Marielle Smith marielle at markinekt.com
Thu May 26 14:10:41 EDT 2005

Hi all,

This is for our friends in So. Cal. - I found this posting on the So.
Cal. Rabbit list on yahoo:

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 00:58:12 -0000
   From: "luv4rabbitsncavy" <luv4rabbitsncavy at yahoo.com>
Subject: Guinea pigs need rescue

There are a few guinea pigs at Long Beach AC Shelter. They cannot adopt
them out and SPCA-LA next door, as per their policy, turns away
any small animals, so they have til Sat for rescue to pull them.

They are very cute, friendly and healthy from what I hear. They were
well-cared for, but their owner died.

Transport can be arranged if anyone can take them in. They aren't very
difficult to care for, or adopt out, but they need more time.

If anyone can, please help!

Marielle