[Gpdd] (VIRTUAL) Pignic Plan for Party Animals

Sandra Oliver-Poore oliverpoore at mindspring.com
Thu May 26 09:05:02 EDT 2005

Sonny Here, memo to Mr. Cooders and Wilson of the Jolly Rodents
  The date  for our most hugest pignic is May 31,  Tues. That way pepls can bring their real pignic experiences to write their stories and so our pignic doesn't conflict with real activites and Pepls seem to write the most during the wheek anyway, now our biggest question is where to have it?  Has some piggy had a really terrificus experience or maybe one of the real pignic will invite us to stop by.

  All I can say guys and gal piggers, is get your sky hooks, paragliders, wind sails and other equipments ready cause the time approaches and so will the RV.

  My Ol Momma Slave says whee gotta get more sign ups for the sporting teams.  Whee cant let those Carrotheads win un challenged, jes wouldn't be right!

  Also she sez that ifa any yoius wanna sends in your partickylars like color and breed it might be easyear for slaves to write their humerous storiusss'  Fer instance  "After Sonny smashed the insides outta dat tomater all you could see of him was the his gourgeous Peruvian hinney bouncin over base after base,   an Sonny gives a toss of his flowing tricolored forelock as he turned and bowed graciously to the piggy Cheerleaders and the wildly tumultuous crowd beyond.  (there will be cheering leader pigs wont there?)  Whee have over 70 piggies attending, the earth will shake.....................Sonny Pig