[Gpdd] virtual: Carrotheads softball team

schumann at bellsouth.net schumann at bellsouth.net
Thu May 26 09:10:57 EDT 2005

LW,

We'll be glad to have you playing short stop!  That will put you right on the outfield and between 2 sets of cucumber bases to guard ( and eat.)

Buzz will be our score keeper and Buster our umpire.

Rosie and Snowy can play right and centerfield and we'll keep Harley in reserve as a pinch hitter.

Anyone else who wants to play is welcome but be prepared for the game to be "called" due to bases being eaten!

Captian Tribble
along with her subjects Lokai and Zathras
and her Mom