[Gpdd] virtual: softball shirts

schumann at bellsouth.net schumann at bellsouth.net
Thu May 26 10:38:54 EDT 2005

Dear Snowy,

You are a fine fashion consultant!  Lokai, Zathras, and I agree that either design is wonderful!  We do luuuuuuuv the idea of wearing the green carrot tops as hats.  (Extra snacks while we play!)

I take an XXL as I am a "large and in charge" pig.  (Mom calls me her Lane Bryant girl.)  Lokai takes a small because she's delicate and Zathras takes a small because he's not full grown yet.

Captain Tribble

Zathras says he's glad Petunia likes a pig in uniform because he'll be in 2 different ones.