[Gpdd] Re: virtual: Carrotheads softball team

Susi Eastin susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 26 10:12:32 EDT 2005

My Dearest Captain~
Luckily I have intercepted your recent post to my son, Lil'Whistle. (Have
no fear - I will certainly pass it along to him and the others)
However, I want to take this fine opportunity to offer up some ideas
on some team shirts, if you don't already have a uniform. I have conferred
with my neighbor, LadyBugg, and we would be glad to whip up some shirts
for the team, just need an idea of sizes. (I have found that if a shirt doesn't
fit correctly, it is all to easy to accidentally step on the hem and before
you know it, you've walked right out of it!)  I saw some darling ballcaps
yesterday, but they were all in Hawaiian print (no offense to our little
buddies in the islands . . . <sigh> . . . ) but I don't do caps.
What??  Oh, Mac da Roanie has a suggestion . . . he says 'why not
afix the fine greenery from the tops of CARROTS to our heads?!!
(My, you never know what that lad is going to come up with next! It
would certainly provide an incentive to keep the other team from tagging
you out!)
Anyway! As I was saying . . . please inspect the sketches we are submitting
for shirts. If anyone else has any ideas, please let us know,  but keep in
mind we are short on time here!  We can begin on them later today.
Yours excitedly,
Snowy, O.P.
schumann at bellsouth.net wrote:
LW,

We'll be glad to have you playing short stop! That will put you right on the outfield and between 2 sets of cucumber bases to guard ( and eat.)

Buzz will be our score keeper and Buster our umpire.

Rosie and Snowy can play right and centerfield and we'll keep Harley in reserve as a pinch hitter.

Anyone else who wants to play is welcome but be prepared for the game to be "called" due to bases being eaten!

Captian Tribble
along with her subjects Lokai and Zathras
and her Mom

Susi and the Okie Piggies
okie-piggies.blinkz.com