[Gpdd] Virtual: Hey Fat Boy! News Release

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Thu May 26 18:59:25 EDT 2005

Hey little piggies, grab your hay and hide your sows, settle into your
cuddle cups and get ready, cause it looks like our fave, our celebrity,
our Guinea Pig Ambassador, Bing, is coming to the Pignic!

Yeah, he said he would love to attend! So gracious, that Bing! Won't
that make it a Pigapalooza! Ooh, we can't wait to hear "Hey Fat Boy"
Live. Do we have enough pigtographers??? Are we gonna put it on the
Jumbotron (of course, right!?) Then we will need a full video crew. Who
are our video pigs?

We have to see what Bing requests in the way of security, but we did let
him know about our security team. I am hoping he will write to us on the
digest so everyone can be aware of his thoughts and if he has any
requests, but I promised him he will be the headliner (forgive me if I
took liberties, but I did not think it would cause any controversy) and
that we will accommodate all his needs and wants. Of course we will,
because we are the gpdd! Go team!

"Have a wheeking good day!"
Carla, Snickers and Snowball