[Gpdd] Virtual: Bianca!

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Thu May 26 22:38:36 EDT 2005

Hi Bianca (~..~), I am Snickers. You might know me from my website
(fluffy1s.blinkz.com), I know you from yours. At last I found you again!
Don't tell your brother but I thought he was a girlpig too but now I
know he's not. I just wanted to invite you to the Virtual Pignic this
wheekend. I can tell from your website that you are my kind of girl. I
saw you climbing out of your basket. You can see me climbing out of the
sink. You and your brother like to eat parsley, me and my brother
Snowball like cilantro. We could have fun together climbing around and
eating stemmed herbs.

Then you can watch me sing. Do you like music? We had two friends we
liked to jam with and we formed a Pigband with them (Beethoven and
Ebeneezer Wooly Bear) and they went to the Bridge, so now we have to
carry on without them and so we are going to reprise "Rumblestrut Blues"
and "SuperWheek" and add on the Piggy Idol song "Nice Day for some Clean
Bedding" (thanks, Erin). By the way are you named after Bianca Jagger?
If so I will start working on some Mick tunes for you. Hope you can ride
in the RV with me. And if you have to bring your brother along as a
chaperone, that's cool we can all hang out. Snowball will probably be
with Cookie from California, and I'm sure we can find a cute piggie for
Niko and we can roam the aisles in the RV and talk to all our digest
buddies. And later when Bing sings we can "Do the Bing". So write back
and let me know so I can save a seat for you. You are a cute pig!

Snickers (~..~)
Fluffy1s.blinkz.com