[Gpdd] Misc: Thanks goes to Willie and Pinkerton

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 11:35:09 EDT 2005

Krammer, Dexter, and Mocha want to thank Willie,
Pinkerton, and mom slave Stacy for their wonderful
spring exchange gifts. We have been ringing our new
bell. Everyone enjoyed the fruit toppings. We shared
with the girls and Duncan.
Duncan the chinchilla stole our fruit chew stick, but
that is OK. Duncan, also, tried to get the bell toy
out through the cage squares even though he has one in
his cage.
Our mom slave always enjoys the exchanges too.

Dawnda Stricklen

http://www.embark.to/guineapighaven

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com