[Gpdd] Silly: Pignic Makeovers

Alanna Brock alannalanglois at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 27 20:48:28 EDT 2005

Thius is Zippy!

I am verrry ecited to be giving makeovers and facials during the pignic. My mom has taught me all bout keeping us pigs clean and purty. In fact I even have a few predictions about what makeup looks will be "hot" for piggies in the fall season.

I have one request -- all pigs that would like beauty services should send a note to my mom so that I can make sure everypig gets the attenshun that s/he deserves. Plus i need to make sure i have enouf cumber slices (whee will need extra because we are pigs and it is hard not to eat cucumber).

I just know we are going to have so much fun! You'll just love "satin paws"!

Zippy