[Gpdd] [MISC.] Spring Piggie Exchange...Thank you!

sherry bevins ssbjune9 at hotmail.com
Sat May 28 00:19:59 EDT 2005

Dear Serendipity, Maxine, Teddy, and Tigger,

We just wanted you to know how much we are enjoying our wonderful piggie
gifts! The sweet potato and carrot treats are delicious...we've almost eaten
them all. And you were right about the vitamin treats...they are GOOD! We'll
soon have them finished off as well. We're having a good time chewing on the
colorful, fruit flavored chew toys...you really know the way to a piggie
pal's heart! We have new pigtures on our website of us enjoying our gifts,
if you would like to visit us. We are at www.piggiepals4u.blinkz.com. Before
we forget, our mommy slave really loves the card that was enclosed with our
presents. The piggies on that card are so beautiful! Could some of them be
of you?

With many thanks for our wonderful gifts,
Ginger, Newbie, Callie, and Cocoa