[Gpdd] Misc--Gp thown out a window

Debbieganley debg43 at ij.net
Sat May 28 02:29:19 EDT 2005

I was just playing around on the Inet about this issue & found out that the judge that dismissed the charges against David Feldscott, Monroe County  Judge Marc Kellams, is also on the faculty of Indiana University Law School, the same college where David is a student.  I haven't been able to find an email address for "His Honor" but there are a few sites to post to, like the local newspaper & TV station--just put "David Feldscott" into a search engine & it'll take you to a bunch of sites (ignore the top one, some sicko posts whatever there.)  Deb