[Gpdd] SILLY: re: spreadsheet

Jenni mydogpirate at cfl.rr.com
Sat May 28 09:47:10 EDT 2005

Hi Sandy!  This is Beethoven's old slave by the way --new e-mail address-- Charley and Wolfi's new slave...

Can you send a copy of the current spreadsheet to me via EXCEL?  We have EXCEL (no boys, NOT "excellent celery!" --let mommy write her letter!  sheesh!  Won't let momma have the 'puter for a moment!)   and I'd like to make use of the spreadsheet in all it's glory but don't know how to get it situated!

The boys need to get on the 'puter now to send their stats...(down boys, down!!)   -Jenni