[Gpdd] Misc: Spring Piggie Exchange...Thankyou

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sat May 28 13:58:34 EDT 2005

Dear Sherry, Mr T, Stripe, and Lucky

We girls loved all the nice gifts you sent us. We do
not have chubes or guinea pig ka-bobs around her in
rural Ohio. You have better choices in the south. We
love them!
Mommie filled the ka-bob up with the fruit branches,
and the flavored salt savors. We especially like the
apple flavored one. Mom said she almost bought us some
yesterday when she traveled to Pet Smart 40 minutes
away. They did not have anything to put them on
though. Now we do!
We shared the celery flavored one with the boys and we
gave the carrot flavored one to Ginger. Ginger is in
another cage and couldn't share with us.
Duncan the chinchilla has started chewing on our chube
and our branches. He thinks they taste really good! He
just hops down in our cage and eat whatever.
We, also, shared a fruit branch and hay with the two
gerbils. We have never tried the Sweet Meadow hay
before. We love it! Many thanks from all the zoo!!!

Dawnda, Sabrina, Brandi, Katie, Prissy, and Ginger

http://www.embark.to/guineapighaven

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com